over a month agoOakland, CA+14 milesCars for Sale510-922-1319
Built by Fast and Speed for The ROC series. 2007/8 Hayabusa motor 1300cc from a low mileage bike raced twice drove in 2012/2013 Bangkok and Dusseldorf ROC race. stock hayabusa trans 6 speed custom transfer case ZF limiited slip DIFF - forward and reverse 3.9 ratio VW case, with custom internals 930cv joints 4 wheel disc, w parking brake cross drilled and vented fast and speed coil over fast and...
Condition: Used Brand: Allison Legacy Buy This car now for only $5500 and the I will include the 2011 camera body and all the spares. Otherwise those are NOT included if the final price is under the Buy it now price. I can help with shipping or I can deliver within 300 miles for a fee. I have an Allison Legacy race car for sale. These are 3/4 scale full tube race cars. This one has been extensi...
Similar
Our Outpatient Mental Health services are uniquely suited to meet the needs of vulnerable and high-risk children, adolescents and families particularly those involved in the Alameda County foster care system. Our mental health clinicians see clients at our Fruitvale clinic as well as in community settings, meeting families at their greatest point of need, equipping them with the tools and linka...
C-Change, Transforming the Lives of Sexually Exploited Minors is a specialized program that provides mental health screening, advocacy, clinical case management and psychotherapy to youth at risk of, currently engaged in, or who have exited sexual exploitation. Catch-21 is a specialized program serving Transition Age Youth emancipating from residential treatment. We provide clinical case manage...
Job facts Eligible for relocation to the South San Francisco area. The Group Medical Director at Genentech puts patients and science at the center of all actions. They drive medical strategy and tactics aimed at maximizing medical progress. They collaborate to drive timely data generation and dissemination. They are expected to maintain an in-depth understanding of the medical strategy and rele...
Position overview Want to hear something crazy? Cars only spend 5% of their time driving. Where do they spend the other 95%? PARKED! LAZ Parking is 1 of the largest and fastest growing parking companies in the country. LAZ operates hundreds of thousands of parking spaces across the country. When it comes to parking, we re the experts! We are also a PEOPLE 1st company. We often say parking is ou...
Job facts Geography includes states MD, DC, VA, W.VA. Applicant selected must currently reside in territory. In this position, you will be primarily accountable for consistently, effectively: With increasing independence, developing MSL strategies, plans and tactics, in alignment with the relevant regional and national MSL strategies, plans and objectives, to enable enhanced execution and overa...
6071 - Fremont - 44100 Christy Street, Fremont, California, 94538 CarMax, the way your career should be! **Delivering satisfaction, every day** At CarMax, we want to give our customers a great background, whether they are buying or selling a vehicle. And that starts with the way we collect and deliver inventory. As a Fleet driver for CarMax, you will need more than just loading and driving skil...
Driver, valid drivers license Requisition #:29229Location:Oakland CA - B0670 Functional Area:Education Required:None Position category:Relocation Provided:No Background Required:None Position overview Brink's US, a division of Brink's, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial inst...
OVERVIEW We focus on the future and want to help you do the same. Sentry has Retirement Plan Education Specialists on our team to educate individuals on the advantages of participating in a retirement plan. You will lead employer-sponsored retirement plan enrollment and educational initiatives by conducting participant and group meetings for assigned customers. You will provide accurate and tim...
This is a unique opportunity for a development professional with demonstrated success in individual major gifts fundraising to join an expanding development team at a renowned scientific institution. The California Academy of Sciences is an aquarium, planetarium, rainforest, and natural history museum in the heart of San Francisco's Golden Gate Park-and a powerful voice for biodiversity researc...
yesterdayMillbrae, CA+8 milesCars for Sale
2007 Ford Explorer Limited Edition AdvanceTrac RSC. My uncle works for Ford Racing so the car has always been well-maintained and taken care of by the dealership- V8 4.6 Liter- AdvanceTrac RSC electronic stability system- 94400 miles- Clean title- Roof Rack- Leather interior- 6-CD changer- AM-FM radio- Tinted Windows- Non Smoker- 18 inch Alloy Rims- Moon Roof w/ Retractbale Sun Shade- Premium T...
1 + ... Next >